View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2006, 10:01   #99
NewType ZERO
You guys are right.. that is the way things may have been in the past.. but these are changing times. In the olden days and girl that was over the age of 12 was ripe for marriage and kids. But now you go to jail for that.. plus you have to be kept away from other prisoners because they hurt people that do that.. but thats not the point.. the point is.. just because things WERE done that way in the past doesnt make them right for current times. I dont care how mature a 13 year old acts.. they shouldnt be playing airsoft without a parent with them.. they should NOT be allowed to buy anything that shoots things.. that can be used to hurt people.. that goes for clear soft, sling shots, paintball guns, and BB guns.. god knows your just asking for trouble..

Most of the time I believe some rules are made to be broken.. but then there are times like these when I believe that they should be enforced better.. We live in a time when most people get away with so much.. and they still try to get more. I mean.. you can't beat your 13 year old anymore.. or they can call the cops on you.. they smoke, and do drugs.. and some even get knocked up.. the world is going to hell.. and they feel the have a right to do what they want..

So come on people.. join with me.. Down with Teens.. Down with Teens.. you know.. the under 18 ones...

If I have offended anyone please let me know.. I dont mean to be a complete ass but sometimes it comes out that way.
NewType ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote