View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2006, 07:18   #56
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
I meant "what is the selection criteria"?
Thanks again for all of your votes. I hope to have an exclusive exerpt from ONE SHOT, TWO KILLS, up on ASC within 24 hours or so.

On the sponsorship issue, I have been making those kind of decisions at law firms for my whole career (I really enjoy community and charity work).

My thought was to put open a period where teams would submit sponsorship proposals (say in Jan or Feb or so, once I know what my sponsorship budget will be, but before I have had a chance to spend it ) and then review them to see which is the best fit for our firm philosophy, image and exposure etc. Since I am not a member of any team, there would be no conflict of interest. The reason Ontario was chosen was two fold, one because 99% of our client base comes from Ontario, and two, because it is a hell of a lot easier for me to drop by and see our sponsorship in action.

The idea of a national event is interesting. I'm not promising anything, but if this has been done before or you have ideas on how to arrange such a thing, please pm me.

I will definately put out the call for proposals early in the new year.
When the elephants fight, it is bad for the grass. When the elephants make love, it is also bad for the grass.
Kenyan Proverb
Lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote