View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2006, 07:39   #25
Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Originally Posted by Identity View Post
Look what I found last weekend when I went to visit my local Walmart. (Markville Mall)
A bunch of SoftAir guns. All of them were electric blow backs + a few non-blowback mini electrics. There was a few tubs of crappy 6mm bb's left though.
Theres no age requirement in purchasing them. I saw them nearly next to the kids toys section.

I saw a group of I'm guessing around 12 year old kids buying A STACK LOAD. They took all of the springer shotguns + several EBB's + tubs of those crappy softair bbs. As you can see the p226 is out of stock same with many of the other EBB's walmart had. I over heard them talking about how they were going to shoot cars and have a "team deathmatch" guessing they mean team skirmish.

No age requirement AT ALL. I was suprised. No wonder we have kids running around parks playing with softair and shooting each other without wearing proper eye gear.

Pictures below.

The shotguns were all sold out. It looked like a M3 shorty from what the kids were carrying.

What do you guys think about this? Should Walmart have put these behind their cages or freely let kids buy softair without their parents knowing?

Isn't that the Wal mart at Markville
YANHCHAN'S AIRSMITHING: AEG repair/Tune up/Upgrades V2/V3 mechboxes, rewiring/reconnecting.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote