View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2006, 10:40   #1
Gonash

First thing people say in this board is ........

First thing people in this board say when someone ask question like where to buy an AEG or else is " Get Age-verified first !! " I am tired of everyone here asking that !!

Guess what........I did everything i had to do ............STILLWAITING............

Send e-mail a lot ...............STILL WAITING............

Did everything twice to be sure, so i get Verified AGAIN and Syrinx who verified me send everything again.........STILL WAITING ..................

A few month pass ...............STILL WAITING ........................

???????????????????????????????????????

So STOP telling everyone on this board to be age-verified Before asking question since we might be a lot waiting and since we get no answer from our e-mail that were sent like 6 month's ago we still got our question ! And were to ask ?

Here ?? in that GOOD community that reject you as soon as they see that you are not age-verified !!

I dont say that for myself since i have no question to ask and no need to buy an AEG ( for now ) but in my "airsoft team" two member that start airsoft in the last 2 months came here on the forum and has been rejected in there first post because they are not age-verified !

They are both 28 and older and already playing airsoft, both in the army for more than 6 years, they love playing airsoft and they will never visit that board again in there lifetime.

STILL WAITING .......................
Gonash is offline   Reply With Quote