View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2006, 19:44   #22
Send a message via MSN to thephenom
Originally Posted by Kokanee
Originally Posted by CanKam
In this case we need an 18+ law for everything (as previously discussed by Greylocks in another post).
This is an interested point with alot of merit to it. One could very well argue, what is the point of restricting sales of aeg's/gbb's, but not accessories like mags etc, when there are (apparently) plentiful sources for airsoft weapons.

Once a minor has , let's say, a CA AK their fucktard parents (sorry, but I feel really passionate on this issue, sorry if I offend anyone's delicate sensibilities) bought for them.

Now they are golden, because ASC serves as a ready place for them to stock up on the required ancillary gear they need to play.
Well, ASC COULD be one of their shopping spots, but when it comes to accessories, majority of them aren't restricted item. So the kid with the fucktard parents (I share the same feelings on this topic) could easily just buy the accessories off ebay or any other HK or US retail sites. Though I doubt too many will oppose to restricting 18+ sales only in the section.
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote