View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2006, 00:44   #124
Send a message via MSN to Gunk
Chemtura Chemical Refinery/Plant here in Elmira, the place looks like something out of a James Bond movie, all the metal grating walkways, and silos full of chemicals, and there's over 60 buildings here, some you can't see from one side to the other for all the pipes and tubes all over the place. More than enough CQB areas, and some oudoor open areas, it's like a little city in here, divide the plant up in half, "make" a silo or two used for chemicals, represent a nuke site and make it an objective to take the silo, and with all the buildings it would simulate urban warfare quite well IMHO.

- If I can find some pictures of the plant I'll link them, otherwise imagination will have to do, I can't bring a camera into the plant, as a spark from the camera could result in blowing it, and half of Elmira to hell.
"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend: the city of the Men of Numenor, and I would have her loved for her memory, her ancientry, her beauty, and her present wisdom. Not feared, save as men may fear the dignity of a man, old and wise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Gunk is offline   Reply With Quote