View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2006, 14:27   #3
Part man, part machine
MMMiles!'s Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Originally Posted by Identity
I know you must sign a firearm declaration form but I wouldn't know how to when I'm in Hongkong and I go through the border entering Canada. How do I present these papers?
No, that's not the case at all. There is no declaration to permit airsoft guns into the country, they can only be imported by a business with the appropriate license.

That thread is relating to air travel inside Canada, where there is no customs issues - it has nothing to do with international travel. Bringing airsoft in your luggage from overseas will have it seized and land yourself in a shitstorm at the airport. Don't even thinking about it.
MMMiles! is offline   Reply With Quote