View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2006, 16:39   #37
A Total Bastard
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Originally Posted by Armedsask
I realise she is a member of the jackbooted OPP but a gun alone is not enough reason to do anything if the firearm is in legal possesion. I've been stopped a few times with firearms in the seat next to me.

I don't even trigger lock my real non-restricted firearms, or case them for that matter, as it is not required by law.

Also, you can not be charged with improper storage EVER when a gun and a vehicle is involved. It's transportation. /nitpicking
Well, I don't agree with that characterization of the OPP. Its a good force with a lot of good people and shouldn't be painted like that.

Yeah, trigger locking an airsoft gun is going overboard. From a safety point of view, pull the battery and the thing is inert. But a trigger lock on an airsoft gun is a waste of time.

I don't think you can be charged with improper storage in the case of an airsoft gun, its not subject to firearms storage laws - the only time airsoft is the focus of a firearms charge is if it is used in the commission of a crime. Anything used as a firearm in the commission of a crime is subject to firearms charges.
LIKE us on Facebook!!
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote