View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2006, 10:00   #20
Send a message via MSN to foxtail
Originally Posted by Sgt_Lynch
Originally Posted by Lisa
Honestly? go public. leave negative feed back. otherwise you're protecting him and everyone else is looking at becoming a victim.
I agree with that. The community needs to start taking a harder line on this kind of behaviour. People need to reveal these issues and stop taking it up the ass or else it will remain a constant problem.
It would be nice to help people out. but there is never a win:win:win trust me the more people involved the more people that get dragged in the mud.

We had a few guys here in Ottawa that where causing problems, the first one was a big one and I got dragged into it and was asked to ban the player from my field and I did. boy did that go over well!, the second bad deal I did not want anything to do with it. When lisa asked me for info I gave it to her and said that is as far as I am going.

Next thing I know, People are bashing me for not getting involved. So you a fucked if you do not help, and fucked if you do!

SO if you are going to help someone you better have your ass covered by both sides.

Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
Wild idea: read the manual. Yes - Tokyo Marui manuals contain good information.

Despite being 50% in Japanese, the other 50% is still in English and covers important information regarding the operation and functions of your airsoft gun.