View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2006, 23:20   #33
Send a message via MSN to RAS_Jackson
Alright time to clear everything up and all the confusion first of all yes we are shutting down but we arent closed. everything we have listed for sale on our site is INVENTORY instock and ready to roll.

As for the unage thing there has been report of people purcahsing gun underage thru us, i assure everyone we try our best to clear everyone. Stating things on our front page will not sell to minors. also in our order form page we have a check verify condition... basically we cant moderate everyone to a "T". Also if someone pays with a credit card its a assumed he's over 18. I think what Honest john is doing great on modding and registering. unfortunley we dont have access to a databases such as ASC. But were doing our best.

I would like to take to time to thank our supporters and customers of rangers airsoft it has been a long haul. An we hope to have some more spectular clearance deals. Expect a second of sale items at a retarted discount price, because half our inventory inst even listed.

rangers airsoft
RAS_Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote