View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2006, 15:42   #49
Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Originally Posted by Freedom Fighter
Originally Posted by yanhchan
LOL wear like Flecktarn in an OD vs Digi game, ppl get confused easily and then just go all the way to their spawn point and start moving forward and mercying people...
"Dirty Tricks and Funny Tactics" was the point of this thread. What you are suggesting is a completely lame way to play and it ruins the game.

Unfortuanately, there are many people like you. Another great tactic, tell people your dead so they won't shoot you, then when they continue past you, shoot them in the back. NO NO wait there's another great move ... tell everyone your going back to reload so people will let you pass and then proceed to the game objective.

Ya, there's a bunch of people that you see on the field that have great tactics.
LOL happend at my very first game. Hell I didn't even know what was happening at the time. And to set the record stright I did call myself out when I went to their spawn point. Mistakes happen in a game, and I'm not recommending it at all. If someone decides to do it thats their problem, not mine. BTW i never wore feck again after that game since it led to confusion.
YANHCHAN'S AIRSMITHING: AEG repair/Tune up/Upgrades V2/V3 mechboxes, rewiring/reconnecting.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote