View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2006, 20:01   #18
Captain Awesome
Originally Posted by Erik_james
I always wear my civies to and from games, the way I see it, anything used on the airsoft feild including guns and gear shout be limited only to the feild. Thats my opinion, some people might think differently.

i agree with you for the most part, i dont see why youd buy something for airsoft and then.... i dunno where your bdus riding around on your rocket, or your tri color desert bdus and tan knee pads doing yard work, then cutting down a tree, splattering your pants with tree sap, chain oil and tearing them up with bark spinters in the process like a person that use to be on my team did... that sorta "misuse" is unacceptable not only because its airsoft gear not gardening gear, but you make yourself look completley f8cktarded in the process. but my team will throw on our pants and boots before hand, (or in extreem instances our knee pads and tac belt if were late) but its not like we go galavanting around to 7-11 and walmart, we go straight to games... then agian we have the luxury of living in a relativley small city where nobody gives a shit, but full gear and especially a vest is prolly not a good idea.
Age verifier southern Alberta

Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote