Originally Posted by Gato
Ok i wasn't able to find this info through a search (might be there but i couldn't find what i needed) so here the questions are
1) The adress of the two outdoor Flag Raiders sites (Old and New).
2) The adress of the store Hojo was talking about a while ago.
3) I've decided to get an M14 and was wondering how much modification would be needed to exchange the TM stock with a real steel wood stock and WHAT i would need to modify?
Feel free to flame me because these are probably idiotic questions but i couldn't find the answers.
*dons flame retardant suit*
1. There is a thread in the games section made by Atreyu ttield sometign along the lines of "New and Old FR Field" which contains specific directions to the fields.
2. I don't think ASCA's storefront location has been published yet, since they are not ready to open.
3. Blastyman posted a thread in Airsoft Media IIRC about his conversion of a RS wood stock to fit a TM M14.