View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2006, 16:18   #194
Send a message via MSN to thephenom
Originally Posted by active1x0
Originally Posted by wiseowl
So using this logic, then why should we the community have to take responsibitlity for these kids? We don't, and now you know why we also do not just let parents register and let their kids have the run of the site.

Sorry man, no disrespect intended at all, but what in the world are you talking about? Parents are supposed to take responsiblity for their kids - if they can't handle it, they shouldn't have them!!! Maybe I'm not quite following what you're trying to say, but I never said the community needs to take responsibility for minors.

And also, who's bitching? I posed this as a question, barely a suggestion, and never included phrases like "i'm matuhre enuff 2 play becaujase i paly cs and stuff". Is this not a discussion thread? And to add to that, I'm 18, can and do own airsoft guns - I'm not complaining.
I think you are mis-understanding the point.

What wiseowl was referring to I believe is that the airsoft community shouldn't be responsible for the a kid going wild with an airsoft. Responsible in a sense that the negative press it generates directly affecting this community.

As much as we would LOVE to have ALL the parents in the world understand this sport, it's impossible. As a community, we're not here to change the world, change how parents raise the kids, we are here just to enjoy the sport and obey the rules/laws of the game.