Originally Posted by Keyboard
* WGC (Hong Kong) has the right to use, edit and alter the photo(s) for the purposes of producing souvenirs or publications without prior notification to the participants or payment for doing so.
* It is up to the discretion of the WGC (Hong Kong) to use the photo(s) or not.
* All photo(s) submitted will not be returned to the participants.
* Selected photo(s) will be put into WGC Calendar 2007.
* Each participant can submit no more than FIVE photos.
* The photos submitted to WGC (Hong Kong) by the participant are free of any Copyright, intellectual property, trademark or patent violations and are the sole property of the participant. The participant indemnifies WGC (Hong Kong) for any breach of Copyright, intellectual property, trademark or patent caused or a result of WGC (Hong Kong) using the photos.
* The participant hereby grants the rights to WGC (Hong Kong) to publish the photos in WGC Calendar and to publish the name and country of the participant.
WGC ( HONG KONG )
Ok ya, I read that as "Give us all of your top work and we'll put it to use in virtually any manner we find appropiate."
Cool contest I gotta say, but did anyone else interpret that bit there the same as I?