View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2006, 19:22   #30
Originally Posted by Black_Orchid
Originally Posted by Lotech
I have seen many posts lately with noobís asking some stupid questions about carrying BB guns and Airsoft in there cars in the back seat or even in their school bag. They have argued with moderators about what the Police can and canít do. Let us put this to rest once and for all.
Sorry to say this, but no matter how many stories and experiences you share, there will always be someone out there who will still try to argue with you on matters regarding airsoft and the law.

That aside though, that was an interesting story. Way to go.
Thanks....I can't believe I even when to look up the weight of the real P226 and then to DEA to get the weight of the TM P226 only to find they are listed both the same :-D Now that I did not know. I would not have even created the thread but I saw in the trash for the 4th or 5th time some 15 yld going over the same old BB gun and airsoft laws and what the cops can and can't do. Just wanted to tell people how an OPP Officer, who did not really know what Airsoft was, reacted. It was even better than I expected.

The problem now is that not many noob's would have kept reading this thread as they seem to have a lack of focus. :-D

"If life was easy, we'd all have one" LOTECH
Lotech is offline   Reply With Quote