Rather than backpedalling due to your lack of articulation, try explaining that you didn't elucidate properly rather than jumping on people over a perfectly legitimate issue. Let's examine exactly what you wrote.
She also said
Originally Posted by Lotech
She also said that went[sic] she pulls over people and can see a trigger guard key on their car key chain...
- something you claim came from her own mouth
(when) she pulls people over
- meaning she has stopped a vehicle presumably for a traffic offense
and can see a trigger guard key on their car key chain
- implying that she is not only able to physically SEE the key chain, but that she can a;sp distinguish a trigger lock key from any number of thousands of other keys that look the same, in amongst whatever other keys are on the chain
she also starts the process
she also starts the process of searching for weapons and becoming alert to the fact that you have a gun.
- starting something means you have not yet begun it
searching for weapons
- searching implies an invasive examination, not a cursory scan from the exterior of the vehicle which an officer ought to have done BEFORE they approached the window
becoming alert to the fact that you have a gun
- to have implies direct possession, which if you're under arrest and the vehicle is being SEARCHED you no longer have it.
On edge? No. Just don't like people stating obvious bullshit and trying to pass it off as reader error.