View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2006, 23:33   #45
Part man, part machine
MMMiles!'s Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle
according to this poll over 80% of the people who replied to the poll are not active players.

Which begs the question.. where is the "real" airsoft community?
What defines an active player? This hobby is partly (if not mostly) about collecting, playing is only one side of it. 60% maybe play once a month, the other 40% play at LEAST once a month. I would say that's a fairly substantial active player base.
MMMiles! is offline   Reply With Quote