View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2006, 15:52   #59
Captain Awesome
Originally Posted by MadMorbius
  • Buying crap equipment cause they think it looks cool.
  • Spending every penny they have on that crap because they want everything CHEAP and NOW instead of saving for what's worth using and waiting a while to get it.
  • Putting mountains of shit on their first AEG only to find that gun rice doesn't make you a better player.
  • Exhaust themselves in the first 5 minutes of a game then retire to the safe area.
Originally Posted by Greylocks
One of the classic mistakes of "experienced" people is to not realize just how different airsoft guns are from the real thing.
They expect high accuracy, long ranges, etc.
Originally Posted by Scarecrow
Bulletproof n00bs
OHG! I have a player on my team that fits all these criteria. ive never brought him to a sanctioned game, but holy shit he doesnt realize that its an airsoft gun shooting a round projectile at 300fps, and he fricken argues with me about what stuff will do what to his aeg because "hes been shooting guns since he was 9" - hey news flash! its an aeg not a gun! hes bought so much walmart crap just to have stuff rather than waiting to go buy stuff from the army surplus, when you shoot him he "doesnt feel it cuz theyre only flying at 350fps, thats why you NEED a tight bore barrel and new spring and a silencer"
ya total noob, i cant wait to bring him to a sanctioned game and let the dogs have at him cuz he wont listen to the rest of the team, esspecially about calling hits.
Age verifier southern Alberta

Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote