View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2006, 14:21   #37
Originally Posted by Sgt_Lynch
There is a simple solution to this issue: If it's over priced... don't buy it.
It amazes me a thread about this can run 3 pages. The reason prices seem inflated is because people are paying it. It's like Ebay, the damn prices keep escalating... because retards like thowing away their money.

Don't like the price, don't buy it. Nobody's forcing you to. So the only reason you have left for whining about it being too expensive is cuz you want it and you can't afford it, which is really though nuggies for you. If it's really overpriced, nobody will touch it and the price will drop. If someone DOES buy it, you maybe need to perform a reality check about the price of airsoft, new or used.

Originally Posted by Skruface
I remember back in the late 90's when I started playing, a *new* TM M16A2 was almost $700, plus shipping. Nobody bitched about prices, because there were hardly any guns to be found in-country. Some of you n00bs have no idea how good you have it today.....
Man I'm happy I'm not the only one who remembers this.

Originally Posted by jerryliang2k
- $10 for being used
- $30 for being fielded a few times
How are those different?

That just sounds like random excuses to try and get cheap stuff. Maybe people need to spend less time griping on dboards and more time getting a job.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote