View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2006, 22:44   #19
A Total Bastard
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Originally Posted by Bunny
You had asked him to rush ship it so you could have it for a game that weekend. You got it in time and played with it, and your only comment after that was that the ris came loose. If it had no nozzle, it wouldn't have fired a shot. And yet no mention of it to J-Air (who apparently has every pm still). Surely you fired a shot during this game you played? Thus, it had a nozzle when you got it.
If you read carefully, his comments are not limited to the nozzle, which as Bigmatty so rightly pointed out, an experienced gunsmith would not have missed. This is just one of the many items that has to be addressed by J-Air. I would respectfully suggest that rather than speculate on Goldman's actions or J-Air's that we hear from J-Air on this. We've heard enough from Goldman, we're waiting for to hear from J-Air, other than his friends posting about what a wonderfully competent gunsmith he is and that his character is above this. Fine, he's well respect by you guys. Goldman is over here too. None of that is productive in trying to solve THIS trade.

Well, both those postulations (gunsmithing and honorable dealings) are at odds with what Goldman is holding. When asked to rectify the situation, J-Air (to my knowledge) flatly refused and then proceeded to tell Goldman why it was fair because of the problems he's got with the M14. So in other words, its okay to give Goldman these problems because the M14 arrived with problems, so therefore it should be an even swap? No. Thats not how it works.

As a seller or trader, if I've fucked up in some way, I make restitution. If Goldman is at fault for anything, he is accountable - and so is J-Air. What is being asked is for J-Air to come forward and discuss the matter in a productive manner to facilitate a fair solution. J-Air's concerns should be equally heard and BOTH parties should address one another's concerns in a fair manner. That what a responsible seller/trader does.

I'll make no bones about it, Goldman is a Wolf and if he fucked up on this in any way, he's not only accountable to J-Air, he is accountable to his TEAM. Trust me when I say thats a fair worse fate than anything J-Air can suffer from at his end of the continent. J-Air can be assured he will be treated fairly. I don't want to unfairly characterize him because I don't know him, but I will say if he is trying to pull a fast one, this won't be the end of it, not by a long shot.
LIKE us on Facebook!!