View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2005, 18:28   #63
NuttyHunter

Send a message via MSN to NuttyHunter Send a message via Yahoo to NuttyHunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Fandango
Ok, so let me get this straight here Megan.

- You wish to buy your boyfriend some airsoft stuff and/or video games for christmas
- You enjoy playing airsoft
- You enjoy playing video games
- You like to drink beer
- You seem to have a reasonably healthy obsession with sex

Do you happen to have like, a sister, who is like you in all these ways and is single, and lives in Toronto?
:angel:
Hehehe,
:grin: As for what I decided on doing for him= I'm taking care of the xmas shopping for his mom dad and bro so that he can pay for his car repairs and get himself one of those friggin AWESOME L85's..... and I'm getting a carnation for myself (They're so cool- yes I do get girly they're my FAV flowers ever.) and he won't have to buy me anything, and I'll probably get myself a hunting knife cuz gutting deer/moose without a good one gets hard(one that's good for fileting fish too). I'm going to ask for everyone's help on the airsoft gift I need. His M16 doesn't have a motor disk- Is that right Cdn_Stalker? The little disk that goes int he motor thingy (I'm trying so... sorry...) and I REALLY want to fnd him one before his one peice outer barrel gets in and he puts er all together with the intent of never touchign it again (lest it breaks knock on wood). Thanks all.
I have two sisters- one can't be anywhere that is more than 3 k from a mall(also a drug addict). The other is in a relationship that's been going on for....2 yrs? and she broke her bf's Halo 2 disk. So... I don't think she qualifies. I can look around for you though :grin: ....
~LLLS~

- You wish to buy your boyfriend some airsoft stuff and/or video games for christmas
- You enjoy playing airsoft
- You enjoy playing video games
- You like to drink beer
- You seem to have a reasonably healthy obsession with sex

Do you happen to have like, a sister, who is like you in all these ways and is single, and lives in Toronto
?
~ Lady *Lucky* *Lass* Sparks~
NuttyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote