View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2005, 18:11   #26
Send a message via MSN to NuttyHunter Send a message via Yahoo to NuttyHunter
Originally Posted by Bob the Angry Potato
"The Bob"... I like it :-D
Anyways, there's lots of Berettas. I'd recommend the HFC M190, it's robust, accurate, efficient, propane-friendly, cheap, and built like a tank (Literally, it's solid steel and aluminum). However, the trademarks may put him off...
The 'Cadillac of Berettas' he's referring to may be the Western Arms Berettas, but I don't like them. Despite the looks, feel and functions, they just don't do it for me... I'd still go with the HFC M190
However, if that's what he wants. The gas is more expensive for those, and they're at quite a high price...
Oh my lord. So despite what it looks like (Which is the main thing that actually sets airsoft weapons apart) and how it feels (the second bigest) and the way it works (the last thing) you don't like it? So all those things are good. But they aren't good? You're an odd bird. Or maybe you think your talking to a silly girl.
What price range am I looking at for the HFC M190 then<- sweet innocent smile.
~Lady Sparks Direct to The Bob~
Originally Posted by Grim Fandango View Post
Ok, so let me get this straight here Megan.

- You wish to buy your boyfriend some airsoft stuff and/or video games for christmas
- You enjoy playing airsoft
- You enjoy playing video games
- You like to drink beer
- You seem to have a reasonably healthy obsession with sex

Do you happen to have like, a sister, who is like you in all these ways and is single, and lives in Toronto
~ Lady *Lucky* *Lass* Sparks~
NuttyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote