KSC G23F FMU
- upgraded recoil and hammer springs @ ZERO mags
- Firefly rocket valve @ 39 mags
- upgraded valve plug spring @ 39 mags
Propellant: approximately 45x mags-worth (mix of G19/G17) using only Coleman (blue bottle) and Taiwanese green gas. Mix of full auto and semi doubletaps.
Failures to date:
- stock floating valve combusted @37/39 mags using green gas on warm summer day.
- loading nozzle damaged due to gross negligence during floating valve installation (not gas related)
- no problems previous to floating valve failure.
New loading nozzle, firefly rocket valve, and upgraded plug spring @ 1.5 mags and going strong.
WA Beretta 92FS Centurion
- upgraded PGC loading nozzle @ 50 mags
Propellant: Upwards of 60 mags-worth using ONLY green gas. No duster, ever.
- loading nozzle lip and BB-push nub thoroughly fuxxored @ 40 mags.
Loading nozzle damage caused extreme gas consumption. Replaced with PGC nozzle @50 mags.
Pistol subsequently sold. Slide was intact and going strong.
Contras A-06: F**k it, we'll do it live.