View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2005, 11:08   #32
The KoNE
The KoNE's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Montreal
Originally Posted by REDD
You need a registered Firearms officer or armorer with a minimum ten year in the industry. It doesn't matter if it is a real weapon firing blanks or a plastic gun firing water. A prop house will have one available, but not for $200.
Don't ask me how you get ten years experience if your not able to work without ten year experience. It is Canada.
Good luck staying within the law on this one.
I beleive this reglementation applies only to pro film industry on par with technicians' trade unions. I don't think we have to go by that. (Well... I hope.)

As for renting, that's good, but we can't afford it and Airsoft looks real enough for our purposes. Airsoft is especially good where a reasonable amount of charitable souls own it and are potentially willing to lend it.
The King of No Eyes
The KoNE is offline   Reply With Quote