View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2005, 06:45   #29
REDD's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Westminster
You need a registered Firearms officer or armorer with a minimum ten year in the industry. It doesn't matter if it is a real weapon firing blanks or a plastic gun firing water. A prop house will have one available, but not for $200.
Don't ask me how you get ten years experience if your not able to work without ten year experience. It is Canada.
Good luck staying within the law on this one.
REDD is offline   Reply With Quote