View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2005, 02:40   #3
PTE. Pyle
PTE. Pyle's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: delta B.C.
Send a message via MSN to PTE. Pyle
i would get the permit to film and simply call the local police station and inform them that you are shooting a film legaly ofcourse and that you have an extra with a replica firearm. i think most people will clue in that if there is a small film crew cameras and whatnot that they are in no danger. but make sure to inform the police you dont want your love story to become a swat came and shot my actor movie
To live is to Die
PTE. Pyle is offline   Reply With Quote