View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2005, 11:58   #15
Personaly, I think that people need to look at it for what it is. A business transaction. This has nothing to do with airsoft. Regardless of what's going on in your life, you should make a speedy conclusion to the purchase on both ends of the deal. If you'r having problems in your life, then don't accept any purchase orders untill your back on your feet. As a new business owner, I can't just take money from people and order their products whenever I feel like it or have time. I have to make time. Private sales should be no different except for perhaps a day longer to complete transactions. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here and I'm sure people have things and problems going on in their personal lives but getting products shipped once payment is received should be at or near the top of lists of things to do. If you can't get to the post office for the next few days, make arrangements to have a responsable friend do it for you. I've asked family members to pick up parts for me when I was unable to get to my supplier. It's business people, it needs to get done one way or the other..
SKI is offline   Reply With Quote