??????what to do??????
I have a VFC MP5K stuck at customs since the 5th of September. I don't mind waiting, but another deal has come up. someone offered VFC MP5K PDW and whether the price is right or not, I'm thinking of buying it since it'll probably arrive before customs finishes clearing.
to buy (the second one), or not to buy (and wait for customs)???