View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2016, 18:29   #1
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Sales and Trades Etiquette.

ASC is a great place to buy/sell/trade airsoft guns and gear, but dealing online can be worrisome for newer members. People can get super busy, not just with airsoft crap, but with personal life as well. There are days when I don't have time to respond to all of my PM's even. That being said, when there is a transfer of money or goods it's good etiquette to at least acknowledge the other party and give a quick update before moving on. If someone has sent you money, then I recommend sending them a quick message, such as: "payment received. I should be able to ship it out by <blank date>. Thanks". For those of you who sent the money, check out their trader ratings and remember that people get busy, so don't freak out after a day or two. For those of you shipping, a person only have a small amount of time to start a paypal despute or protect themselves, so when doing a deal be prepared to ship within the week. Yes we get busy, but if you can't find a few minutes to ship a package that YOU POSTED AS; FOR SALE/TRADE, then why are you dealing?

- Be patient/polite
- Be fluid with communication
- Be ethical with your time
- Be reasonable

Thanks everyone.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote