View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2016, 13:17   #11
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakker View Post
Also, as a general rule of thumb, the stronger your gun shoots, the harder it gets to make it precise. If you have a platform that shoots well at lower power, it might not be worth it to increase power, as you might get BBs flying farther, but lose accuracy and make your effective range shorter. All the little problems get amplified at high power (air leaks, vibrations, problems due to low tolerances, etc). These guns are best left at lower power, unless you are willing to do a serious overhaul and upgrade many components.
This is true.

My gun, for example, shoots sub 400 FPD on 0.20g rounds and doesn't suffer from joule creep, so my FPS goes down as my round weight goes up and remains under 1.5 joules. I can consistently shoot 0.28g and 0.30g rounds out past 200 - 250 accurately and consistently.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote