View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2016, 22:15   #2
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ontario
I don't think there's any replacement parts to switch a glock to lefty, besides maybe an ambi slide release. Most guns don't have out of the box ambi magazine releases, I believe.

If you want a glock with correct trades, I have a TM glock for sale with upgrades if you're interested. If not then I hope you find what you're looking for ina pistol. Sorry I wasn't much help.
Sputmilk is offline   Reply With Quote