View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2016, 08:40   #9
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
I assure you that if you came out to Finch field we would (the staff) and almost every person who plays there regularly would be happy to have you out, and would be more impressed with your will to live your life regardless of your physical setbacks.
There is a fellow who plays who has mobility issues. He can't play everywhere because he needs to use an atv to cover larger distances effectively. No one really bugs him and most folks are just impressed that he still does his best to get out and have fun.
I will say this sport is full of all those of folks these days.
With the recent popularity growth so I'm sure there will be the odd asshat who will, well, be an asshat but most of "the core" group, IE those of us who have been here for some time, would be glad to show you the ropes and buddy up with you incase you need some cover fire while you get back to your feet after a stumble.
Welcome to ASC, hopefully welcome to airsoft!
Hopefully the responses here will show you that the majority of us would be glad to have you out.

And yes MG seemes to be the go to job for those with mobility issues. You just post up and over watch while providing cover for your team to advance.
Here is how the fellow I mentioned gets around.
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper

Last edited by Hectic; March 31st, 2016 at 09:08..
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote