View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2016, 14:39   #31
Cobalt Caliber
Guys like Thunder, Ricochet, Biorage, Red dot and myself have been doing this for a while, weve seen what works and what doesn't. Fact is playing the role of a sniper isn't terribly useful vs AEGs

If OP wants to play as a sniper then go ahead, but its not the optimal starting point. If he wants to get a G&G its an okay platform, with okay quality control. for every story I hear of someone loving their G&G i hear of one failing in a few weeks.

I rarely ever hear that for VFC, plus allot of the low end G&gs come with allot of plastic internals, subpar grease, piss poor shim jobs and plastic bodies.

a $300 dollar VFC will come with a meh or okay shim job (could probably use a shim or two but nothing catastrophic) , okay grease, stronger internals, and metal externals. Basically your getting what you pay for. In the end, G&G combat machines have made this sport accessible to new players every where, but you get more bang for paying more.

Airsoft is simply like that, the better stuff costs more.
Originally Posted by FirestormX View Post
I know that isn't really what you asked, but it's the internet, and I like to type things that don't matter.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote