1. I've done 3 hours to a good skirm, but for most drop in games 1 hour, a big milsim, i'll fly or whatevers needed
2. 1-2ish times
3. Allot of point blank engangment cases mean it can really hurt to get a semi burst to the face (seige), repetitive (PRZ)
4. Yes for skirms, unless its a very large facility for maybe a daysim (like lady tresses semiprivate)
5. depends on the event, but a 18hr+ milsim with immersion things like pyro 80+ easy
6. FR outdoor is a really fun place and has potential
9. once a month or two
10. usually buy in spurts but per year/12 months 100 a month on avg easy.
11. No, maybe once i get more active again
12. both, yes
13. Not really, im more in the game for the immersion factor
14. If they listen and want to learn about sportsmanship and the like. The know it all attitude and the crap I see spurging on facebook all day is stupid. But if I can prevent a new player from thinking headshots are cool or buying a sniper as his first gun or doing something stupid and taking himself out of the game, I would like to help. But "You cannot fill a cup which is already full".
Originally Posted by FirestormX
I know that isn't really what you asked, but it's the internet, and I like to type things that don't matter.