1. Farthest I've traveled for a game was Picton, I'd be willing to travel farther if the quality of the AO and the length of the game was worth the time/gas. (ie. Milsim West type)
2. I play 1-2 times a month if time/money allows.
3. Siege: Field gets overcrowded very easily, Long wait-time between games. However I like its changing layout, size and staff.
Picton: Overused field, absolutely brutal when overcrowded, some areas need to be fixed. I like that its a huge AO, both CQB and woodland mix, lots of parking space.
Finches: Completely woodland environment, love it. I want more milsims to happen here!
Barrie Paintball: Huge field with lots of outdoor structures and props. Are games EVER hosted here?
4. Yes I would, provided its big enough and the field is modular.
5. 20-40 for an average skirmish, 60+ for a milsim event.
6. My issues have mostly been with cheaters and newer players not following rules/ leaving milsims early because of burning themselves out.
7. I own my own equipment.
8. If it was reasonably priced and well-maintained.. yes.
9. Rarely... they are all pretty far from me so I mostly order online.
10. Not much now since I own all the equipment I need... 100-300 max?
11. Yes, I love them <3
13. Not sure if this would be wise.... breeds an attitude of cheating and winning at all costs.
14. Yes, I'm open to teaching new players that have a desire to learn and listen.
Guardians of Asgaard - KF25 -
Primaries: LCT AS VAL, LCT AKS74UN, VFC M4 CQB Mk2
Secondary: Latino heat, TM Glock 17
Last edited by Desmodus; January 6th, 2016 at 14:29..
Reason: Entire post got wiped. Wtf.