View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2015, 10:21   #1
Jbone 11 11
Airsoft Community Market Research

Hello all,
I am in the process of putting data together to reflect the current status of the Canadian airsoft market and community as a whole with a particular focus on the Ottawa region. Our sport has its ups and downs, but myself and the players I know in the community feel that it is growing none the less. That said, there is very little to no data on our sport (at least in Canada) and this makes it difficult for those wanting to get into the business side of airsoft...and if we are all honest, the business side is what feeds the sport, as without it we don't have any guns or gear to play with, nor safe places to play.

So what we've done is put together a list of 14 questions that we feel run the gamut of airsoft and its supporting industries without getting too overwhelming. We invite you to take a quick minute to read over the questionnaire below and post up your answers and help move our beloved sport forward.

A big thanks to all of you who take the time out of your busy schedules to post up your thoughts. It is most appreciated and we hope that it leads to new and exciting future ventures in the local Aisoft community!

1. How far do/would you travel to play airsoft?
2. How often do you play per month?
3. What do you like/dislike about the current fields you play on? (Design/Layout, Services, Fees)
4. Would you play at an Indoor facility
5. What do you consider a fair price at a top quality facility or event?
6. What experiences, good or bad have you had at other fields/facilities?
7. Do you own your own gear/guns?
8. If not, would you rent from the facility and if so, what? (gun, gear, face pro, all of the above)
9. How often do you visit an actual business licensed airsoft field?
10. How much monthly do you spend on airsoft?
11. Are you part of team?
12. Would you attend special events/training, regular play or both?
13. Are you interested in Province/League competition play?
14. Do you enjoy teaching new players?
a.k.a. Sandman
Jbone 11 11 is offline   Reply With Quote