View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2015, 01:55   #21
I went on the 11th and I didn't see a single staff person mess with any of the customer's hop-ups, nor my own gun.

I think that it was an exception where 1 person made a bad call and the rest of the players suffered from it.

Originally Posted by Handsonic View Post

Somebody's hopup was destroyed by a Siege employee and they were not reimbursed.
That's a shame for sure. But most stock hop-ups get ruined when they're engaged at 350+ fps, on ALL THE WAY, and only if you're shooting it like that ALL DAY. I don't think that shooting 5-10 bb's for chronoing will shred your bb that soon unless the original owner of the gun was already destroying it to begin with. Can't exactly pin it on Siege on that reason alone for a reimbursement.

Though I do have to agree that having to chrono every person's gun again is a shitty way to spend your night, they could have probably just tried to single out the one person that was shooting hot and investigate from there instead of doing everyone's.

I would actually like to see an official response from the Siege staff/other fields alleged to have engaged in this behaviour about this matter in the appropriate threads. This is a rather serious allegation since it's kind of de facto destroying people's guns.
Originally Posted by Danke
No, you're going to stop and find someone near you in this subform.

Then you will pay that person to fix it for you.

Then you're not going to let your friends play with anything unless it's made by Fisher Price.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote