I haven't been active on my Airsoft hobby for about 5 years due to other hobbies and stuff.
I decided I should get back by summer 2016 because why not.
I have been lurking around for a couple of days and I couldn't help to notice that some things have changed since 2010:
- There are a lot more airsoft brands and retailers around
- What happened to BB bastards? Are they less popular now? (Stock issues?)
- Are 0.28g BB's more popular on the fields? What about 0.25g?
- Are bio-bbs mandatory? What is THE preferred brand for bio bb's?
- Are GGBR's more widely used?
- Please tell me HPA is not becoming the "norm". There is a reason why I don't paintball :/
- Any major changes to the overall game rules on the fields? (No blind fire, min. engagement distance, etc.)