View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2015, 23:53   #15
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
Welcome, thanks for the video!
Perhaps some creative editing and a re branding as a "new teak intro video" would be awesome to avoid any flaming.
Hopefully we will see you on the field soon!

Originally Posted by Curo View Post
1. this is airsoft not hipsters inc. Please don't ever use the term 'cray'

2. don't post training videos that lack any actual training, the community is big on reputation, and we are cool with new teams and the like, but the image you put forth is really important.

3. I don't know are sponsorships are a thing now? Can you elaborate how you are sponsored?
Yep some of the bigger companies are sponsoring teams now. Discounts/free gear to show off the new shit at fields and games n such. Rite reviews and wear shop logos on gear, ala pro sports and paintball n such. I personally wear the gear I like a support the names of the shops I enjoy shopping at. I have a bunch of army issue and airsoft parts swag on my gear land gun bags and such. Those who treat me good get my respect I return no need to effectively pay me for reping yer shop you deserve to get bigger up you'll get it nuff said.
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote