View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2015, 14:01   #109
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Theshaneler, you should contact ACT in Lethbridge. They are a good group of guys and only a little ways away from you. PL19 on here is one of their head guys, feel free to PM him. I believe they use a field in Taber as well.

Some of you are saying that people wouldn't join an association and I'm saying, "who cares?". Those that don't join the organized association don't play with them, nor can you attend one of their events. So this gives experienced players and driven new players a place and/or events to play at, without all the willy-nilly players or crappy attitude players. You'd have to register with them to get the benefits, making it easier to track problem players.

Once this gains traction over time and could prove stability, it would attract more and more players. At least in theory. You'd never, ever, ever know for certain if it would work, but it would certainly be worth the try.

BC & YUKON MASTER AV REPRESENTITIVE
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote