In addition to looking at their Trader Rating, look at the how much detail/information is provided in the post (once you get AV'ed that is). The more information the better.
An ideal detailed post would generally provide info about:
- the condition of the gun (new, almost new, stock, upgraded, broken etc.)
- how many rounds have been put through it or how many games has the gun been used
- FPS (feet per second), RPS (rounds per second), approximate range
- list of parts (internal/external) if the gun is upgraded*
* Be wary of posts that say "upgraded" without providing any detail. To some people, an "upgraded" gun can be a stock gun with a sight and suppressor.
Last edited by Fenrir92; September 18th, 2015 at 14:16..