View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2015, 00:13   #85
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingknight View Post
This thread is a direct result of someone who was shot multiple times in the face from extreme close range during and after the player had called hit and presented no threat. Safety gear being compromised aside (his glassed shifted under the onslaught or reaction and resulted in a shot to the tear duct). The shooter was incompetent or malicious, and it was dangerous play. That close, full body exposure, you choose to shoot for the face and ignore the hit call... THAT should be bannable.
Was this at Siege Airsoft? There was a guy I bumped into at the washrooms there on the first Slaydies night when I was going there myself washing the blood off my face (i don't wear a face mask, just goggles).

The guy comes in after me and has a little bit of blood running from the corner of his left eye.

What happened was that his mesh mask shifted his goggles which moved upwards towards his forehead to provide just enough room to expose his eyes. He was lucky he wasn't blinded.

Then you will pay that person to fix it for you.

Then you're not going to let your friends play with anything unless it's made by Fisher Price.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote