View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2015, 20:54   #81
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiba View Post
If a person is skilled, any gun will do. How do you think ppl get kills with shotguns

My theory is that the cheaters/zombies/i'm invincible players typically bring more new players into the game and brag how good they are. The new players then see how they can get away with cheating and continue to do so. This situation then just snowballs.

My other theory is that it's a cultural habit - there are a lot of new players whose cultural attitude ... doesn't always promote honor and respect, just to win. Let's leave that be as I don't want to open a can of worms.

I'm not going to lie - I was at the Sidewalk Sale at Seige last week; I had a look at the players playing that night and I had a gut feeling that at least half the players there were going to be asses that night.

This topic reminds me of the hotpot team at Nightfall this year
Cultural? Gut feeling based on looks? Yikes dude!

Anyways, honor starts with the rules of the game, how they are designed, how they are enforced and what they stand for. This just sets the president for everything. Really though it'll come down to player's attitudes. If you have a bad egg, then you have a bad egg. One thing I do agree with us who is setting the exames out there? Is it the shitheads or the honorable players? New players are gonna follow by example at least somewhat. So who is setting the stronger example? Next is how you deal with the bad. How you make examples of players that lack sportsmanship or blatantly cheat will show your tolerance level for that kind of thing. If you don't enforce the rules, cater to bad players and don't hand out swift and fair Justice, you'll have a goat rodeo on your hands. New players and youth are gonna show up to games
matter what, because in most cases they don't know the difference. Who's teaching them?

BC & YUKON MASTER AV REPRESENTITIVE
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote