View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2015, 12:02   #70
BloodSport
Traveling Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingknight View Post
This thread is a direct result of someone who was shot multiple times in the face from extreme close range during and after the player had called hit and presented no threat.
Yes and No.

That discussion was part of this post, but over the past 2 years I have been involved in many discussions about headshot kills, including discussions about specific teams who made it a point to only get headshots (including headshots on dead players for initiation points). As well as from games where I have been an admin dealing with and watching people accuse each other of cheating when myself or other admins could see hat their shots were not getting through.

It's also bad when admins are being shot while wearing bright reflective vests in broad daylight (we had an admin up a ladder on a tree, setting up pyro effects, 20' off the ground taking headshots). Had we been able to pinpoint and catch said person they would have been ejected from the game and made known to the full spectrum of mass players who they were.

http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=174161 - Honour & Respect your fellow players! #Airsofthonourandrespect
BloodSport is offline   Reply With Quote