View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2015, 19:24   #61
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
If you don't know who you are shooting, it is easy to see them only as a target, and not a person.

You see this at events where people do not engage at a personal level with anyone who is not in their team or unit or group.

This is exactly why the events I host do not have "winners" and Losers, there is no score to tally. There are only personal challenges to achieve objectives that usually have nothing to do with shooting anyone. The event is designed to challenge the individual and the group they are part of the achieve a goal, not a body count.

Let me just set something straight though. I do not advocate shooting people in the head. The most basic rule is do unto others as you would have done to you.

this is stated as "don't take a shot you would not want to receive" this has always and will always be my personal position and the position that I advocate strongly.

Honour and Respect is not lost .. only diminished.. and late blooming.
This is so true. People have no chill today.

There needs to be something said... a charter/honour code for airsoft in Canada, like the bro code.

Then you will pay that person to fix it for you.

Then you're not going to let your friends play with anything unless it's made by Fisher Price.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote