View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2015, 15:21   #52
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Well, there is a growing problem, that's a fact. The issues we're dealing aren't new though, they've always been around, just in smaller number. If we do nothing about it, they will continue, another fact. If we don't own the field or business that we play at, are hands are mostly tied. So point fingers or don't, pretend it isn't happening or not, it is what it is. I'm sure many fields have little of these issue, I know, I used to play at some regularly. But now that I am where I am, I can tell you these issues are real, they are growing, they are causing fights, people to quit and not doing anything for the sanctity of the game, no matter how you look at it. Calling hits or not, is so not the big picture here, it's just a go to complaint. There will always be idiots intentionally not calling hits and there will always be hits not called by accident, or whatever. The issue is the total destruction of respect and honor. I'm telling you, sometimes mentoring can help, but a lot of these shitheads don't want mentoring. They want to do it their way all the time. New players are not always the issue either. Most people have some honor and respect, or they don't. Some can be taught, or have their attitude repaired, but a jackass in airsoft is usually a jackass period. Whatever form it may take in other parts of their lives is irrelevant, it's how they are when sharing the field with others. No hit calling rarely even bothers me anymore, it just gives me an opportunity to hand out some free dental work, by getting closer and sending a few insurance rounds to more sensitive parts of their bodies. If I see it blatantly, I report it blatantly. If I'm not certain it's being done, I assume it's me or my gun and I move on with my day. My old man used to say; "if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.". These players will always find a home at a business, because unless they are physically assaulting people, threatening people, or being altogether impossible, it's not likely that they'll be banned or sent home. They may get a talking to privately and that may fix their attitudes for the day.

What do you want out of airsoft? Well then, play with like minded people!

BC & YUKON MASTER AV REPRESENTITIVE
Ricochet is online now   Reply With Quote