View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2015, 13:48   #50
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by naminator View Post
Wintez, I think that comes down to game control/field rules not being enforced properly.
Sometimes there are issues where control doesn't see the incident or it doesn't become reported.

I don't want to be... THAT GUY... and we're told most of the time we shouldn't be THAT GUY. Every airsoft field i've played at (which is 2 btw) has told me "it's not your job to call out other people's hits". I don't want to be THAT GUY that has to break this rule and take over control's job...

But I'm not quite sure about this rule anymore. If everyone on the forum agrees that some form of self-governance by the players which also requires commitment from the players is needed on the field, then we should be able to have MORE say about the other player's conduct, on top of simply reporting to the refs.

Players wouldn't be given the privilege to ban, but more like denounce and condemn other players. Shame is a powerful demotivator, and if you want to keep the community together, banning doesn't solve the problem because they will just play elsewhere. At least give them a chance to come back and prove themselves as responsible adults(?).

Then you will pay that person to fix it for you.

Then you're not going to let your friends play with anything unless it's made by Fisher Price.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote