View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2015, 13:13   #48
localfreerider
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.

Hats off to bloodsport for making this thread! It is the perfect opportunity to have an open and honest discussion on where we think the sport is headed.

Respect and honour should come first and foremost! as critical as SAFETY!
If we all obeyed the golden rule I feel there would be a lot less conflict and issues that do arise would be dealt with like adults in a mature fashion.

We may have differing reasons for playing but the end goal should be the same for all... to have fun.

I agree with Dracheous elitism, age, colour, religion, political mumbo jumbo has nothing to do with the issues being brought up here. Blaming the new players for not knowing better or people of less means for all the problems encountered is counter productive and shifts the blame to an easy target.

I think a very small minority of people genuinely cheat on purpose. I have heard of people being shot though and through with real bullets and not knowing it till they see the wound so I can see how a little BB can be missed.

For those individuals or groups that become a persistent issue there may be need to shun these few for there poor sportsmanship.

I think the only way to move forward is for everyone make an effort to lead by example and not go blaming X,Y,Z.

lets not make this a witch burning, how about we all do our part to make the sport more fun and accessible to all.
localfreerider is offline   Reply With Quote