View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2015, 11:44   #42
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
I'm sort of at a loss; is this a bitching thread to make people feel better about doing nothing or a thread about actual change and measures taken?

I know if there was a team in Edmonton who had a policy requiring new players to get x amount of headshots before they were made part of the team; there wouldn't be passive-aggressive posts made on a forum, they simply wouldn't be able to play anywhere in Edmonton, full stop.

If there is a lack of organization which makes this impossible, then take the winter and organize the players in your area into a club or player's association so that it IS possible to ban problem players etc.
I agree with this. One issue we've found though, is that many players won't join or stay with an organized group because then they can't do what they want. Or that many organized groups get too convoluted because everyone has to have their way. Also, some of these groups don't get along with other groups. Alberta I found mostly had a great dynamic, but here in BC it's more complicated and people are resistant to order.

BC & YUKON MASTER AV REPRESENTITIVE
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote